Tuesday, August 19, 2008

18/8 d...

early morning go tuition d... morning gt drop little rain...

nt little drops bt d rain very wen rou... din drop down heavyly til bcum running cats n dogs...

tend my idioms again d... beh tong nya... bu sama dia... BUU........



bt during ttn really rain heavyly leh... realy hope tat time gt d bravery 2 stand up in front of so many ppl n run out of d class n outside... juz 2 hav tat feeling under d rain drops...



ignore ppl's comment...

ignore ppl's scolds...

ignore ppl's dan xing...

ignore evry1's chun zai...



bt i'll nvr hav tat chance i think...



juz like cikgu yap said, u juz hav 2 walk up d stage n stand thr for a few second den cum down... tat 1 i oso nt daring 2 do already... so nonid 2 say stand up in front of so many ppl n ran out frm d class... nt saying tat i hate d class or nt wanting 2 attend d lesson... juz 1 2 ran out... tats all...



mayb...

1 day...

when u see my eyes...

n thr is no flash in it...

tat would b my thyroid tking over....

for my whole body...

my soul...

even my spirit...

although it is under d law of sumtin...

ignore...

my thyroid wil giv me strength...

n by tat time...

i'll made it...



hope u can see it...

1 comment: