Sunday, July 25, 2010

thank god

today, i went to church like every sunday..
praise the Lord..
He bless me sooo much..
He love me sooo much..
He is the only one who care abt me..
this is my testimony for tat sunday..

on saturday, i m calculating my sis's tertiary study fee..
she said she wan to study in trasworld university, taiwan..[i din go so far she wn go..so guo fen!]
den me n daddy online search info abt tat university..
den~
we started to press on calculator n came out with marvelously huge amount of numbers.. $$$

den i start to moan abt everything..
i dun noe y but i just kip on moaning n moaning n moaning..
it is very very very very x infinite expensive u noe?!
how r my parents going to sponsor her to study?!
they earn just enuf to live..even me i borrow govt loan to study..
she nvr tot of everything..all she knew is just wat she want n the others she just dun care..
now she wn to go study so far away..

i m happy tat she actually hv a field tat she is interested unlike me..
i really dun hv any interested thing tat i wan..[even thou thr is, i stil wil sacrifice them bcz of my future.] or mayb is bcz i m the eldest so i hv this kind of responsibility thing on me by nature..i duno..

den i ask God..y m i moaning like tis?
i mean tat is ntn to do wif me,it is btwn sis n dad..bt y m i like tat?
i really cnt pas thru myself..so i kip on praying to god..
after church at nite, on my bed b4 i sleep, i talk to god in my heart..
just like usual..but den my tears drop..i think abt my mum..

sunday morning, we go to church to worship God n receive blessing...
while worshiping, i gt a sentence in my heart..
i bliv is wat God wan to tell me..
He says: there is ntn good tat u cn do to make god love u more, n thr is ntn bad tat u cn do to make god love u less..
i kip on thinking tis sentence n the sentence kip on repeating in my heart..
when pastor step up on the stage, holy spirit came..
i stare at the ceiling for a second..
the next second God's love touches me in deep of my heart..
i cry..
this is d 2nd time i experience tis..

He is the only one who take care of me since i was being made..
i came to tis world under His arrangement..
He arrange all tat i need n i never lack of anything in materials..
the only most important thing i lack of is love..
my parents divorce when i was around 2 years old..
so i m lack of both love from father n mother..
everybody cn laugh on me, tease me..but my Creator NEVER do tat to me..

He love me so much n save me from my suicide plan, save my dad, gv him back to me..
He just love me so much tat i cn do ntn to thank Him for all this..
i m a sinner but He save me, wash my sin, dress me up in white n gave me an identity to bcm child of His..
i m so touch by the love of God..

i thank you Father God..thanks for ur love..
ur love is so big n wonderful n its just too beautiful..
praise u Lord..
worship u Lord..
i shall meet u in the heaven n stay wif u eternally..
i love u Lord n i praise u forever more..

3 comments: