Tuesday, July 27, 2010

bz bz bz...

oh thank god..
i m damn bz tis few days...
gt assignment to do n past up in tis week..
gt test to go..
hoo..!
kiam kiam cnt breath d..
yesterday kena saman..
fil so innocent..
i park my car without making nay offence..
den 5pm test finish come out saw my wiper thr gt one paper..
guess wats tat..love letter from traffic police..
i c my car..
park at road side, properly, din double park, nt yellow line..
yt i stil gt one saman saying tat i break the 2nd rule under sec16(1):causing obstruction to the road.
wat the?!! !@#$%&+^&+-*!!!
tat sell pearl drinks de uncle think he very gao like tat say white line ma..
hellou! yellow line ka beh park ok? u tell me white line do wat?! go back study ur undang la!
take back gv daddy c..
thank god daddy noe where i always park my car de..den summor he noe sumone in my college..so he say wil help me settle..
den i oso complain to him tat, the sku guard always dun let us park along the sku de..always kip for motor de..
den he teach me next time when they halau u go park elsewhr, u tell them: this is nt ur road..
haha..after listen to wat daddy said d fil so happy..coz now kena saman d wor..
if they stil dun let me park thr, den i wil add my sentence to tell them: if u insist nt to let me park here, every love letter tat college students received, u pay.
XD
haiz...1st time ever to kena saman..
nt langgar traffic light, nt park at yellow line, nt knock ppl car..
do ntn wrong but stil gt one..

God, pls send sumone whose dad is a big shot in pg to complain abt tis matter..coz it is nt fair to those student hu cnt manage to apply for the sticker to park in sku compound..i pas tis burden of mine to u god..pls help us out my lord..in the name of Jesus i pray, amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment