Tuesday, July 15, 2008

...can I cry...

no mood 4 bball... no mood 2 hav fun... no mood 2 do my homework... evrytin cums 2 me in neutral mood... m I neutral now...? tat answer mayb yes.. if I say I hav releaze sum1 hu was important 2 me... but no.. if I say i hav nowhere 2 cry......

I really wan 2 cry out.. bt is juz nowhere 2 release...d pain.. d stress.. n d hate... ran out in d middle of a match.. making evry1 juz stared at me like they juz got electric shock.. n lose d match... juz bcoz me.... sorry my teammates... I can nvr b a good teammate.. dun evr trust me any more... I juz can't accept wat I hav done...

my dad lose his temper almos evryday now on... tis canot, tat canot... so headaching me out... tis morning, I told him I cum bek late evening... he is d 1 hu call me 2 come bek straight after schul.. juz now rang home n said: I no u 2day 1 2 stay in schul juz 2 hang around wif frens n playing around... is tat a matter 2 him... or is tat freaking him out 4 I'm gona caught by stranger...

leave me alone... change my schedules... trying 2 change my life style... u r winning!!! u win! n d price 4 d is d worst result I wil get 4 u... bcoz u duno tat I'm a left thinker! I nid dark 2 activate my mind... dun u try understand me more den shouting at me???

give me a break.. I nid peace.. 2 much tings in my mind... ko~, went 2 US d.. juz release sumbody frm my life.. I hav no1 2 talk 2.. xcept 4 jie.. but she got her problems 2... juz 1 2 cry by borrowing yin's shoulder.. or a dark corner, crying wif jie as i hav promise her... 1 more important ting is... dun make me 2 btray my frens, dad... I fil very very very(x n time) sorry 4 them... u alwaiz put me in a 2 junction, which is d ways i hate so!!! dun make it again. or I really duno wat colour will I be looking 2moro...

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up!Just try your best to walk through this stage, as time goes on, everything will get better...that's my experience~Don't be sad, tomorrow will be a better day~!~!~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...dun ever say cz i hv my own problem so din talk 2me le....wad is fren for?...fren can cry 2gt can play 2gt can scold ppl 1gt noe??...

    my problem is notin...i will be much better if i realise still gt ppl notice my appearance n r wf me...别说没关系这种寂寞的话了。。好吗?。。

    chher 4eva!!!support euu owez....thx 4everyings...

    ReplyDelete