Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Lovely Lord

tis is the song tat i wrote after reading my bible in the morning..

Title: My Lovely Lord
tempo: 178 trad waltz

verse:
1) Lord you shine above all on high
As you my only Lord
Lord we give you honour and praise
'Cause we are your children Lord

2) Lord you give me your love and grace
'Cause you are the loving Lord
Lord we gather and worship you
As you are my savior Lord

chorus:
When I'm scared and ran to the corner
You say I shall not be afraid
You lead me out into the brightness
I thank you Lord Jesus

When I walked alone in the darkness
Lord you say i shall follow you
You show me the joy in the heaven
I dance in your presence Lord

ending:
How lovely you are my Lord
How lovely you are my Lord
For ever you are my Lord

hope u guys like it.. ^^

2 comments: